Leitza is a beautiful villa in the mountains crossed by the Plazaola Greenway. The old rail line that linked Pamplona with San Sebastian. It has rehabilitated a beautiful greenway where you can enjoy walks (biking, walking, riding ...) in full contact with nature. In addition to the activities that can be done in the region, because of its proximity you can visit other nearby cities as the Bay of Donostia (San Sebastian), the Guggenheim museum in Bilbao or towns of the French coast as Biarritz or San Juan de Luz.
- Mountain bike routes around the greenway Plazaola
- Peru Harri (stone park. Leitza)
- Hiking: Iribas, Leitzalarrea, Mirador de Albiasu ...
- Cave Mendukilo
- Aralar and route of the dolmens
- Sanctuary of San Miguel de Aralar
- Active tourism: Adventure Park Beigorri (special families)
• A Donostia: 34 MIN. the A-15 towards Donostia-San Sebastian.
• A Bilbao: 1h 24 min. the A-15 towards Donostia-San Sebastian and then taking the AP-8 direction Zarautz / Bilbao.
• A Biarritz: 1h 4 min. the A-15 towards Donostia-San Sebastian and then taking the A-63 direction Saint-Jean-de-Luz / Biarritz.
• A Pamplona: 40 MIN. the A-15 towards Pamplona.
• A Vitoria- Gasteiz : 1h 7min by the A- 15 towards Pamplona , then take the A -10 direction Altsasua / Vitoria- Gazteis and continues along the A1 to Vitoria- Gasteiz.